- MEMORANDUM OF LAW ON THE NAME - excellent!
- DO NOT PASS THE BAR! - Former Officer Challenges Jurisdiction - From Email Received April 22, 2009
- THOUGHT YOU WERE A "FREE" PERSON?--INTERESTING FACTS ON WHO OWNS YOU
- The Bankruptcy of The United States - United States Congressional Record
- Accepted for Value - What does Accepted for Value Mean?
- HJR-192 - explanation
- Was HJR-192 Repealed? - An Analysis of the Facts,
by: Kevin, of the family: Hines
- 28 U.S.C. § 3002 p (15) - The United States IS a Corporation, (not a nation)
- Invisible Contracts - George Mercier
- Historical Development of Modern Feudalism - The TRUTH about your status as a slave in America
- The Avalon Project at Yale Law School - International Organizations Immunities Act, December 9, 1945
- Promissory Notes: Another Path to Perfection - promissory notes explained
- THE AMERICAN HALLUCINATION - essays by political prisoner Stephen Ames
- THE WIZARD OF OZ - Article
- Dorothy-Gale in the Courtroom- good practice for court situations
- Free Video - How to Stop Foreclosure - Winston Shrout Event, Los Angeles 2010
Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKMf30ax4uc
Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCB8Qo9K25w
Allan Hennessey presents How to Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks Preview Part 1 - 11/2010 At Winston Shrout seminar Featuring Guest Speaker Roger Elvick. Topics include: Foreclosure "Stop Foreclosure" "Bank Fraud" Loans "Home Loans" "Land Patents" "Public Record" "Federal Trustee Services" forensic loan investigation, fraud, obama, securitization, administrative process, notary protest, mers, contracts, and much more...