Thursday, July 5, 2018

Q - Just Another Mossad Fucking Jew Trying to Keep Us From FIGHTING and BURNING THIS MOTHER FUCKER DOWN

Enough of the Games.  Yeah, it was cranky fun. 

Until.

You wake up, shake your damn head and realize that you've just blown almost a year fucking with a manipulators' fucking machinations.

We worked too fucking hard.

Did we work our asses off to simply elect yet another Hillary-Fuck-Your-Kids-Clinton?

I didn't.

So Awan walks. Clinton walks. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz walks.  Mueller walks.  Strok/Page walk.  This ain't cool.

I feel so jerked around and like I have been convinced to give a crap that the left was never going to be charged with.  Who convinced me?  Q. Trump. Sundance.

It wasn't Twatter - because I've been banned three times.  Can't seem to scam another account, or I'd be doing the same things that got me banned before.

The Last Refuge censored me and I have been banned from posting there.  All I did was to impune Jews who censoring and censuring me. 

Scott Adam's Periscopes suspend my posting for 2 minutes at a time.  I just wait it out then ask "Why'd you do that? Do you think it actually accomplished something?"

Jeez Louise, I need to find another venue.  If I weren't such a ghoul, I'd use Periscope.  May as well as come up with a costume and be outrageous.  It's my nature.

Happy late Fourth.  Good food and fun.  No fireworks, but I saw them everywhere!  Plebes like their blowing-up toys!




No comments:

Post a Comment