Thursday, June 7, 2018



June 7, 2018

Hi, folks.  I'm back.

It's been a long time, but three suspended accounts later and finally, a permanent banning from Twitter, I came to the realization that my work was done in that forum.

Then, I tried sharing my work on what was a favorite - but burdensome, weed-wading, website called The Conservative Treehouse. (click on the title for the live link)  I read there to learn about President Trump's main work, tweets, and accomplishments.  I recommend the site; however, censorship on that site tells me that there are probably government agencies involved in shaping the site's message from the public.  That's you and me.  But, hey, it's a source and, I believe, a reliable one.

I've lived a few lifetimes since I last posted and so much has happened in the world, our country, and in my personal life.  I don't know why, but my life is always full of living.  I don't waste time on unimportant things.  I keep my grass cut to keep the HOA off my back.  I attend functions to honor my family.  I spend time with family members who love me.  I honor the spirit and purpose for which I believe I was put here:  to save the republic for my progeny.  All else is extraneous.

The internet has become a web of deceit and manipulation.  It is more difficult than ever to perform even the most basic research on many subjects.  Sources are being manipulated and rewritten as I type this, and the educational system is more corrupt and crippled than ever.  My prayers are for the youth of this country to find and hold fast to truth, to nationhood, to freedom, and to pass on at least the freedoms that we have today.

With President Trump's election, we once again had the potentiality of repairing a broken, corrupt government.  But it appears that we are losing this battle, as our elected POTUS is prevented from having our corrupted electeds write, propose important legislation that protects our borders.  I will be researching and posting - and hopefully, performing field research - on this important topic, which I believe is the most important one for today.

Thanks for stopping by.

Time for me to get to work.

P. S. Here's a Thomas Wictor thread.  He's an expert in munitions for our early world wars.






No comments:

Post a Comment