Time to awaken to the truth, Americans. We have been operating under the War Powers Act after this country declared bankruptcy in 1933...and are "assets" of the IMF, U.N., the World Bank, and International Bankers.
We have not been "free Americans," for all the propaganda and flawed history indoctrinating us.
Awaken. Begin to function in reality and adjust your expectations. This doesn't have to be a paradigm shift in our consciousness that renders us unhappy, nor does it force us to give up dreams for ourselves. It simply means that we break through the lies that have been forced upon us and begin to make psychological adjustments to the fact that politicians are liars, the country is simply a place where there are no borders, no predictable markets, and upon which few solid expectations should be made.
A great post explaining this on Dr. Kate's site, the link found below the post...
Post by SK1951, January 1, 2013:
There are a few radical changes that most people are unaware of or know little about that has crushed the Republic from within. To solve anything we must first understand where the problems lay or should I say lie:
1. Act of 1871: usurped our Constitution: Congress most despicable illegally act which cost us our Constitution making the USA government De Facto. The Act of 1871 established the District of Columbia, we have been living under the UNITED STATES CORPORATION which is owned by certain international bankers and aristocracy of Europe and Britain. http://theunjustmedia.com/Banking%20&%20Federal%20Reserve/The%20united%20states%20Of%20America%20%20is%20a%20corporation%20owned%20by%20fore.htm
2. The Fourteenth Amendment: July 9, 1868. Reconstruction Amendments was never legally ratified and fundamentally changed America without due process of law. http://www.barefootsworld.net/14uncon.html
3. ACT OF 1913: We lost control of our money to a private federal banking cartel. http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/essays/general/a-brief-history-of-central-banking/federal-reserve-act-%281913%29.php
4. FEDERAL BANKRUPTCY ACT 1933: The receivers of the United States Bankruptcy are the International Bankers, via the United Nations, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund. All United States Offices, Officials, and Departments are now operating within a de facto status in name only under Emergency War Powers. All of the present and future properties, assets and labor of their “subjects,” the 14th Amendment U.S. citizen, to the Federal Reserve System. all of the present and future properties, assets and labor of their “subjects,” the 14th Amendment U.S. citizen, to the Federal Reserve System.
5. THE USA PATRIOT ACT 2001: Freedom of privacy gone.
6. DEMOCRACY VS. REPUBLIC. A sinister rumor spreads through the United States proclaiming Democracy (socialism) equal to or better than the Republic (equality under the law). http://www.c4cg.org/republic.htm.
So…: 1. We have lost our Constitution and therefor its laws of protection for the citizens of the USA. (That explains a lot doesn’t it?) 2. We lost control of our money to the Federal Reserve. 3. We declared bankruptcy and lost the country and ourselves (we are now chattel corporations) along with all our property to the Feds that is “deeded” to us but we do not own anything out right. 4. We lost what little freedoms we had left to the Patriot Act. 5. A majority now believe that a form of socialist communistic style democracy will save us from our horribly outdated Republic. All these things we have lost but this is still not the worst lose for America: That which truly made us the Greatest Nation On Earth: UNITY.
People are scrambling to find law to use against the government to take back control and can’t understand why they are not working? Why the DOJ thumbs its nose at the Constitution and the laws of the people?
There really is not much left of the country that was once: The “UNITED” States of America. We now have the NWO ObamaNation. As a country we could eventually overcome our de facto government problem…”IF” we had one thing again: UNITY. We were GUARENTEED separation of religious belief or none belief , color and any creed. But we were indivisible when it came to our Constitutional laws that protected our freedoms to be different in who we are and what we choose to individually believe. Our differences united us…they did not fractionalize us when it came to the Constitutional law of the people.
This may sound cliché: If we would put OUR countries best interests ahead of our own, before our self-interests, as our founders did, the Republic “for which we stand” would stand once more.
ONLY UNITY has the power to bring back what made us great in the first place: Equality under the Republic and the laws of our personal liberty guaranteed in OUR Constitution. Education is the key.
We have lost what made this country great…WE THE PEOPLE. The hearts of WE THE PEOPLE are our most precious commodity. Will we ever recover them again is the question? Will we ever get the chance to win back what was “given to us paid for with the blood of our Fore Fathers.” This country was a gift of heritage, that we have given away through ignorance of the law and negligence to protect the Constitution. We have lost to a Constitutional De Facto government that masquerades as the CON-unistic Federal government of America… The ObamaNation.
I suffer a broken heart but my resolve and love for the Republic of the United States lives on. If you seek to find what is wrong today in this country…look no further than the chair you are sitting in. We the people broke it…it will take we the people UNITED to fix it.
In other words…it will never happen because government is doing everything it can to keep us splintered and apart. They know the power of a united people and wage a war against it every day.